By accepting delivery of any product delivered from MChrono.com ("MChrono.com"), you ("Customer") agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below. You and MChrono.com
agree that the following terms and conditions are the exclusive terms governing the sales transaction between Customer and MChrono.com. Any attempt to alter, supplement, modify or amend these
terms and conditions by the Customer will be considered a material alteration of this agreement and, therefore, are null and void. In addition, these terms and conditions are subject to
change at any time, without prior written notice. Therefore, please check these terms and conditions carefully each time you place an order with or accept delivery of any goods from MChrono.com.
All of the watches from MChrono.com are genuine and authentic with serial numbers intact. We work hard to bring you high-quality products at competitive prices. MChrono.com is an authorized dealer of many, but not all brands of watches. Since MChrono does not sell its products through the manufacturer's pricing guidelines; we do not provide the manufacturer’s warranty for all the products. Some original packaging may be modified to replace the original warranty as MChrono is not an authorized dealer for all the brands. As an authorized dealer, we can offer you a watch with the manufacturer's warranty in place. For watches in which MChrono is not an authorized dealer, MChrono will provide warranty for the watches. MChrono also buys watches from other authorized dealers, distributors, and other established lines of distribution within the watch industry. A benefit of buying through these alternative channels is that we are able to offer you a highly competitive price. The manufacturer's warranty on these watches may not be available. In this case, MChrono.com offers a limited warranty. Please note that neither MChrono’s nor any manufacturer's warranty covers water damage or problems arising from water entering the case of the watch. Please refer to the manufacturer's guidelines regarding the water resistance of your watch and correct operating procedures.
Our warranty does not cover "external damage" to the product. MChrono.com does not service watches with any damages resulting from wear to the watch case, crystal/glass, watch bracelet, watch bezel, straps, screws, crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch.
Damage that occurs due to having the watch serviced by a third party null and voids the warranty from MChrono.com. This limited warranty does not cover any damage if there is evidence of excessive wear and tear, or if used under conditions which exceed the watch manufacturer’s water resistance guidelines. Consequential and incidental damages are not recoverable under this warranty or any implied warranties.
MChrono.com’s warranty doesn't cover watch batteries, however, we do offer a warranty up to 2 months for the battery.
For a self-winding watch to work correctly, the mainspring must build up a sufficient power reserve. Many people do not know that a self-winding watch needs to be wound manually before it will run automatically. This is called the initiation process. Without the initiation process, the timepiece will not operate correctly or on a constant basis.
In order to initiate the power reserve, the watch has to be wound manually. Turn the winding crown, in a clockwise direction for about 30 to 40 revolutions. This start up wind is usually enough for most automatic watches.
After the initiation process has been completed, the watch will automatically wind itself by means of an oscillating weight (rotor) that shifts when the watch is moved from being worn.
A self-winding watch needs to be worn for a minimum of eight (8) hours a day to maximize the power reserve. If this cannot be done, or if the timepiece has not been worn or moved for more than 15 – 20 hours, the initiation process needs to be repeated.
MChrono.com purchases goods via authorized dealers and MChrono.com will warranty watches purchased from our website. We buy all of our products from authorized dealers, and respected industry wholesalers/distributors; therefore we have no pricing restrictions. In turn, we pass the huge savings on to you.
- Acqua 12 months limted MChrono.com warranty
- Armitron 12 months limited MChrono.com warranty
- Body Glove 12 months limited MChrono.com warranty
- Bulova 36 months limited MChrono.com warranty
- Caravelle by Bulova 36 months limited MChrono.com warranty
- Casio 12 months limited MChrono.com warranty
- Citizen 60 months limited MChrono.com warranty
- D&G 12 months limited MChrono.com warranty
- DFactory 12 months limited MChrono.com warranty
- Disney 12 months limited MChrono.com warranty
- Ecko 12 months limited MChrono.com warranty
- ESQ 12 months limited MChrono.com warranty
- Freestyle 36 months original manufacturer warranty
- Gametime 12 months original manufacturer warranty
- Ice Master 12 months limited MChrono.com warranty
- Jules Jurgeson 12 months limited MChrono.com warranty
- KC Reaction 36 months original manufacturer warranty
- Mio 12 months limited MChrono.com warranty
- Movado 12 months limited MChrono.com warranty
- National Geographic 12 months limited MChrono.com warranty
- Pulsar 36 months limited MChrono.com warranty
- Rolex 12 month limited MChrono.com warranty
- Seiko 36 months limited MChrono.com warranty
- Skagen 12 months limited MChrono.com warranty
- Stuhrling 12 months limited MChrono.com warranty
- Timex 12 months limited MChrono.com warranty
- Tommy Bahama 36 months original manufacturer warranty
- Zoo York 36 months original manufacturer warranty
1. MChrono.com Refund Guarantee - MChrono.com offers our customers a 30-day (30 days from the original invoice date) satisfaction refund guarantee on all purchases, with the following exceptions noted below. After 30 days, each product carries their respective warranties, as mentioned above.
However, to take advantage of MChrono.com's return guarantee policy, Customer agrees to comply with MChrono.com's Product Return Procedure a set forth below. Any breach of MChrono.com's Return Policy
Procedure will result in the loss of MChrono.com's replacement/return guarantee. Furthermore, all return shipments not in compliance with these instructions will be rejected.
Product Return Procedure:
- Refunds are accepted up to 30 days after the order date provided the watch is in brand new and unaltered condition (unworn) with all original materials and booklets intact. Watches showing any sign of wear or that have been sized cannot be returned for refund or exchange. Sizing your watch band by a qualified watch store will not void the warranty of your watch.
- If you suspect that your watch may be somehow defective, please notify mChrono immediately. Do not attempt to repair the watch yourself or by anyone else.
- Watches with damage due to abuse, misuse, owners neglect to follow correct operating instructions, or water/condensation damage are not returnable.
- Defective watches (as determined by mChrono) will be replaced with the same model.
- Picture or description inaccuracies on our web site or other advertising are not considered for returns.
- Charges for shipping, gift wrapping, rush processing, shipping insurance, and extra watch band links are not refundable.
- Shipments that are refused or returned to us as undeliverable will be processed as a refund according to this return policy.
- Freight or other charges for all returns will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Exchanges, repairs, or other returns to customers will be shipped by the carrier and method of our choice which may have shipping fees.
- All returns must be approved by mChrono and a valid RMA (return material authorization) issued prior to returning the watch. All packages received by mChrono without a valid RMA will be refused. Please contact MChrono directly for a return authorization number with your invoice and reason for return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MChrono.com is a distributor only. Products sold by MChrono.com are not manufactured by MChrono.com.
The products may, however, be covered by each manufacturer's warranty, service, and support policy (if any).
MChrono.com assigns and passes through to the Customer any warranty of the manufacturer, and Customer
acknowledges that it shall have recourse only under such warranties and only as against the manufacturer
of the products. MChrono.com MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR EXPRESS WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT
EXCEPT THOSE STATED IN THIS DOCUMENT. MChrono.com DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO
ANY SUCH PRODUCT, INCLUDING AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM STATUTE, TRADE USAGE, COURSE OF DEALING,
OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES MChrono.com'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD. MChrono.com SHALL NOT,
UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE UPON A CLAIM OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHER CLAIMS RELATING
TO THE PRODUCTS IT SELLS WHICH EXCEEDS THIS LIABILITY LIMIT. MChrono.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES AGAINST
THE CUSTOMER, OR FOR MALFUNTION, DELAYS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT
MChrono.com IS APPRISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES.
5. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payment Terms; Orders: An order is not binding upon MChrono.com until it is accepted; MChrono.com must
receive payment before it will accept an order. Payment for product(s) ordered is due prior to shipment. Customer can make payment by credit card, wire transfer,
or some other method prearranged with MChrono.com. You agree to pay the amount(s) due as specified on the invoice, and you agree to pay interest on all past-due
sums at a rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate allowed by law, whichever is greater.
Shipping Charges: Your total cost for purchase of any product will include shipping and handling charges
shown on the MChrono.com invoice.
Price Protection: Our website is updated frequently to ensure that you'll view the latest products and pricing available, and that you receive all of the latest savings. At the time you make a purchase you agree to the listed price. We are unable to make a price adjustment if the price has changed, after an order has shipped. However, if you notify MChrono prior to the shipment of your order, we would be happy to make the price adjustment for you. Unfortunately, MChrono.com does not offer price matching for competitors.
Title; Risk of Loss: MChrono.com will arrange for shipment of ordered product(s) to the Customer, Free On Board (F.O.B.) shipping point, meaning title to the product(s) -- excepting
software-- and risk of loss passes to the Customer upon delivery to the carrier. MChrono.com reserves a purchase money security interest in the product(s) until its receipt of the full amount due. Customer agrees to allow MChrono.com
to sign appropriate documents on Customer's behalf to permit MChrono.com to protect its purchase money security interest. Title to software will remain with the licensor(s). All software is provided subject to the license agreement of the
software maker. Customer agrees to be bound by any software license agreement once the seal on the package is broken. MChrono.com will advise Customer of estimated shipping dates, but MChrono.com will, under no circumstances, be responsible for
delays in delivery, and associated damages, due to events beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God or public enemy, acts of federal, state or local government, fire, floods, civil disobedience, strikes, lockouts,
and freight embargoes.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
Any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions or the sales transaction between MChrono.com and Customer shall be governed
by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflicts of law rules. Specifically, the validity, interpretation, and performance of this
agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods. MChrono.com and Customer consent to the exclusive
jurisdiction and the venue of the State Courts of the State of California, Los Angeles County, to resolve any dispute between them related hereto, and the
parities waive all rights to contest this exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such Courts. Finally, the Customer also agree not to bring any legal action,
based upon any legal theory including contract, tort, equity or otherwise, against MChrono.com that is more than one year after the date of the applicable invoice.
Severability:If any provision contained in this agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity,
illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions and portions of this agreement, and the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision shall be deemed modified so as to have the most similar
result that is valid and enforceable under applicable California law.
Waiver: The failure of either party to require performance by the other party of any provision of this agreement shall not affect in any way the first party's right to
require such performance at any time thereafter. Any waiver by either party of a breach of any provision in this agreement shall not be taken or held by the other party to be a continuing waiver of that provision unless such
waiver is made in writing.
Entire Agreement: These terms and conditions, together with the MChrono.com's invoice respecting the products ordered by Customer, are the complete and exclusive agreement
between MChrono.com and Customer, and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous proposals, oral or written, understandings, representations, conditions, warranties, and all other communications between MChrono.com and Customer
relating to the subject products. This agreement may not be explained or supplemented by any prior course of dealings or trade by custom or usage.
1 Refurbished products are products that contain components that have been owned by other clients and returned to MChrono.com.
Other important links: